TNC Tennis Courts Rules and Procedures
The following rules and procedures have been established by the Transfornation Centre (TNC) Management for use of the tennis courts.
a. Availability of Courts
There are 2 tennis courts available for hire.
Tennis courts are open daily, weather permitting, except when under repair or reserved for tournaments organized by TNC.
Below are the hours of tennis court usage, unless approved for a stated function by the TNC management.
b. Tennis Court Reservation
- Tennis courts can be reserved at the TNC office during office hours or you can call 082-361958 to make a reservation.
- Your name and IC number will be required. As such, you have to be 13 years old and above to make a reservation under your name.
- You will need to prepay for the court hire at the TNC office in order to secure your reservation.
- Minimum hire time is 1 hour. Courts can be reserved in one hour increments, ie 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours etc.
- We have a no refund policy. Replacement booking will be given for any cancellation or changes to the booking time.
- Cancellation or changes to your reservation time will require a 24-hours notice. If not, your payment will be forfeited.
- In the event it starts to rain on the day of your reservation, before you begin play, replacement reservation will be given.
- Upon arrival at TNC, kindly present your identity card to the office staff during office hours to check-in. If during after office hours, present your identity card to the caretaker.
- You will then be given the keys to the tennis courts.
- Once you finish playing, kindly lock up the tennis court and return the keys to the person-in-charge on a timely basis.
- Please note that you will incur additional charges for any extended playtime.
d. Court Hire Fees
- Hourly Day Rate (8am to 7pm) – RM6.00
- Hourly Night Rate (7pm to 10pm) – RM10.00
e. Tennis Lessons
- Those interested in tennis lessons, please speak directly to our in-house coach Mr Yong in person or you can call him at 016-8787229.
f. Court Rules
- No one other than the actual players may be within the fenced area.
- Children 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult while playing tennis.
- Courts may not be used for profit by hiree (eg lessons, tournaments, demonstrations, etc.) unless approval has been given by the TNC Management.
- The gate to the courts must be latched at all times.
- Only flat sole sport shoes may be worn on the court. Shirt should be worn at all times.
- The use of profane or obscene language is not permitted. Rough play or abusive conduct is not permitted.
- No pets are permitted in the tennis court enclosure.
- No food or breakable objects are permitted in the tennis court enclosure.
- No play equipment including toys, bicycle, prams, skates, street shoes are permitted in the tennis court enclosure.
- Sitting or leaning on the net or fence is strictly prohibited.
- Playing tennis outside the designated playing area is strictly prohibited. This includes volleying against the building walls.
- No smoking is allowed inside the court fences.
- All rubbish must be placed in rubbish bins provided.
- The Association is not liable for the safety and health of members using the tennis court and related facilities.
- The Association is not liable for the loss of or damage to any personal property used or left in the centre.
- The hirer reserves the right to make changes to the above rules and procedures without notice.